Nursing Pool/Supplemental Staffing
At A Kind Heart, we specialize in crafting personalized personnel solutions to meet your facility's staffing requirements. Our core focus lies in Nursing Pool and Supplemental Staffing services, where we assemble harmonious, multidisciplinary teams that align with your organization's values and preferences.
Our mission is driven by three key principles:
- Reliable and Competent Staffing: We ensure the smooth operation of your facility and
uphold the highest standards of patient care.
- Tailored Staffing Solutions: We approach every staffing need with compassion and
expertise, customizing our services to fit seamlessly into your facility.
- Genuine Commitment: Our ultimate goal is to make a positive and lasting impact on the
lives of residents and their families
With A Kind Heart, you can expect nothing less than exceptional personnel solutions that
prioritize your facility's success and the well-being of those you serve.
Your TRUST is our PRIORITY
As your trusted staffing partner, our primary goal is to foster effective relationships between our
carefully selected personnel, your facility, and existing healthcare practioners, built on mutual
respect, confidentiality, and accountability.
NURSING POOL/SUPPLEMENTAL STAFFING
Having the necessary staff when they're needed isn't always a given. That is why our highly trained staff are always ready to step in and fill those gaps.
Our personnel are highly adept at working in long-term care settings such as independent living,
assisted living, memory care, and nursing homes.
All our candidates go through a thorough vetting and recruitment process and only ever
commence assignments after the following:
- A face-to-face interview and skills assessment has been undertaken.
- Full employment history has been submitted.
- Right to work has been recorded and verified.
- Fitness to work has been declared.
- Two work-related references have been obtained and verified.
- Passed the background check.
- In date, sufficient training certificates have been provided and verified or in-house training courses have been attended and certificates have been issued.