Home Care Services
Home Care Services
Providing Care, Beyond Compare
At A Kind Heart, we don't just provide care; we provide an experience that's unbounded, undivided, and uniquely yours. To achieve our mission, we prioritize:
Your SAFETY is our PRIORITY
A Kind Heart strives to provide personalized services, conjointly with a multidisciplinary team, who aim to prioritize the values, preferences, and expressed needs of clients and families.
As your partner in care, we aspire to develop an effective relationship between clients, families and health-care practitioners based on mutual respect, confidentiality and accountability. Rest assured that we provide quality health services consistent with legislative and professional standards
Home Care Services:
- Light exercises
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Running errands
- Providing socialization
- Meal preparation
- Medication management
- Patient education
- Care coordination
- Post-discharge follow-up
Provides family caregivers temporary relief from day-to-day caregiving tasks, varying from a few
hours to several weeks.
What sets us apart is our commitment to holistic care. Our approach weaves these standard
services into a tapestry of compassion and attention, enhanced by our Supplementary Services.
1. Mail Management:
• Retrieving mail from the mailbox.
• Sorting and organizing mail.
• Assisting with reading and responding to mail.
2. Life Enrichment Activities:
• Arranging and coordinating activities provided by the facility.
• Assisting with signing up for recreational programs or events.
• Encouraging participation in hobbies and interests.
3. Grocery Shopping Assistance:
• Creating shopping lists.
• Accompanying the individual to the store or doing the shopping on their behalf.
• Unpacking and organizing groceries at home.
4. Light Exercise Assistance:
• Encouraging and assisting with light exercises.
• Going for short walks together for physical activity.
5. Appointment Reminders:
• Reminding the client of upcoming appointments or events.
• Assisting with scheduling and coordinating appointments.
6. Reading and Storytelling:
• Reading books, articles, or newspapers aloud.
• Engaging in storytelling to stimulate cognitive function and entertain.